QR Code Link to This Post
We are a long-standing Leak Detection and Diagnostic Services Company, established over 30 years ago, searching for an Assistant Editor with excellent writing skills to assist in editing our Diagnostic Inspection Reports (Cause and Origin reports).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of building systems and building envelopes strongly preferred.
• Ability to express ideas clearly and logically;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word.
• METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
• Ability to work flexible and fluctuating hours (no unreasonably early mornings or late nights).
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
Salary/Wage: 15-25 hours/week to start ; $20-$30/hour during training (based on writing skills and experience), hourly pay negotiable after probationary period.