American Woodmark/Timberlake Cabinetry needs cabinet service technicians to cover Sarasota, FL and surrounding area.
• Performing post installation cabinet service or warranty repairs (punch-outs), adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy the customer requirements
• Ability to perform some minor cabinet installation tasks as necessary
• Repair, replace & adjust countertops.
• Ability to safely operate all necessary power tools (i.e.: powered miter box, table saw, jig saw, power drills, etc.) is required
• Excellent reasoning ability, quality awareness, & decision making skills
• Must be self- sufficient as well as a team player
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
• Valid driver's license required. Must be able to drive 1-4 hours daily
• Experience preferred but not required
• Knowledge of cabinets or carpentry preferred
Company Vehicle and power tools are provided
American Woodmark offers a nationally competitive benefits package that includes: medical/dental/vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, company-paid and optional life insurance, and 401(k) plan.
Apply at www.americanwoodmark.com or respond with resume or job history.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers