Land Surveying Company seeking experienced field crews to join their growing business throughout the state of Florida.
QR Code Link to This Post
Offering TOP pay for qualified crews. Full time and contract positions available.
Must be professional, reliable and have the ability to conduct boundary calculations using survey equipment. Required experience with Total Station, GPS and Data Collector.
Primarily focusing on lots and blocks, metes and bounds, fractionals and commercial projects.
Full time employees receive paid time off, paid holidays and sick days.
• Ability to work as a team
• Must be dependable and responsive
• Good communication skills
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Respect the rights of property owners
• Maintain and operate all survey equipment needed to complete survey assignments
• Ability to travel to job sites
• Clean Florida driver’s license