Full Time Equivalency/Exempt: 40 Hours per week Salary: $49K
Revolving On-Call Requirement: 24/7/365
More Too Life Foundation, an Open Doors Outreach Network (ODON) provider, is seeking to employ a Clinician for the Suncoast region to serve victims/survivors of human trafficking in the specified geographic area. This position will work the MTLF and ODON team to consist of Regional Advocates, Clinicians and Survivor-Mentors, including network partners, to ensure the full care and safety of victims/survivors. Clinicians provide counseling and develop treatment plans in accordance with the needs and preferences of the victim. They work alongside Survivor-Mentors and Regional Advocates to coordinate service delivery and referrals. Clinicians ensure that the victims are provided with expert clinical services based on assessed needs.
Clinicians share the following characteristics
1. Clinicians have expertise interacting with victims of complex trauma and violence. Demonstrating an understanding of the pace and direction of the victim’s journey, Clinicians engage in counseling and crisis support according to principles of trauma-competent care.
2. Clinicians use evidence-based practices to skillfully address the care needs of victims. Using their counseling expertise and continual awareness of practices supported by research, Clinicians partner with Regional Advocates and Survivor Mentors to develop and implement individual care plans for victims.
Essential duties and responsibilities of Clinician include the following:
§ Using evidence-based practices to provide individual, family and group counseling
§ Collaborating with other members of More Too Life to provide crisis intervention, referrals and care to support the immediate needs of victims.
§ Developing and implementing individual treatment plans based on the needs and wishes of the victim.
§ Supporting the victim in rebuilding trust and in personal advocacy, being sensitive to the pace set by the victim
§ Communicating with external agencies and other providers in accordance with treatment goals
§ Participating in multidisciplinary teams
§ Assisting the Regional Advocate in providing training to referral agencies to ensure appropriate interventions to meet the needs of victims
§ Completing documentation as required by funding entities, courts, and referral sources.
Minimum Qualifications needed:
▪ Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Accreditation Preferred
▪ Familiarity with digital case management systems
▪ Transportation is a must
▪ Comprehension/Application of the Microsoft Office Suite
▪ Professional and Courteous Communication Skills. Includes skillsets in Telehealth (in person, phone and email)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers