compensation: 18.40 Hourly/paid weekly - W/automatic increases Throughout the first year = 21.81 by year end! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
It is the responsibility of production techs to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment
for themselves and their fellow co-workers.
Techs must be flexible and adaptable as they may be required to rotate job assignments throughout
all production areas as needed.
Week #1 is 3 (12's), Week #2 4 (10's) every other weekend off!
Position ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual
Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
• Performs routine tasks using standardized procedures and GMPs with an eye toward detail and quality
• Maintains cleanliness of work area(s)
• Position requires ability to act as a member of a highly functioning team
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision
• Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
• (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
LICENSE None required.
MOBILITY Ability to move in all production areas of the plant, up down ladder 20 feet high. Up down 5 steps.
Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis.
Ability to routinely stoop, bend and lift required containers up to 20 lbs for a period of 8-16 hours.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. from 36 inches and drop into module 36 inches high. Ability to lift 20 lbs. from 30 inches turn and deposit at level of 72 inches, continuously for 1.5 hours.
Ability to lift 2 lbs from floor level to 24 inches continuously for several hours. Ability to move 15 lbs. from 36 inches to floor level continuously for several hours.
Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of (300) feet.
Ability to routinely move product and/or containers between equipment processes.
Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to production standards.
SENSORY Visual ability necessary to recognize warning devices, signs, and deviations from production standards. Hearing sufficient to detect audible alarms.
Ability to read, hear, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
OTHER Must meet/maintain Center for Disease Control Food handling requirements and other governmental and/or customer requirements.
Must have ability to wear/use approved applicable safety equipment (when required).
Must pass food handlers certification course and possess current food handlers certification card.
Ability to work in extreme heat.
Entry level position requiring minimal training to fulfill tasks.
High School or GED & successful completion of a 2-year associates degree (i.e., HVAC, auto maintenance/repair, or similar program) OR,
• equivalent military training OR,
• successful completion of at least 45 college credit hours, OR
• completion of the AIB "Science of Baking" correspondence course.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers