favorite this post Pro se divorce help (Sarasota County) hide this posting unhide

I will help you fill out and file your self-representation (pro se) divorce case. I can print & fill in the information and tell you how & where to file. I can prepare you for a simple, non-contested (no property, no children) divorce, or help get everything filled out and filed in a more complicated pro se divorce or help with your answer in your spouse’s motion. I charge $50 for a simple, non-contested divorce & $100 for a contested one. I am not an attorney. I just help with paperwork. You can do it without a lawyer in most cases.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6939380504


best of [?]