Selling my 2004 Audi S4 Cabriolet. Currently has 143k miles on it. It’s equipped with a 6 speed manual, a blast to drive. I’ve owned this car for nearly two years, I’ve had no issues with the car. It’s been a great weekend vehicle and 3rd vehicle, and has been a reliable backup car when my other two daily drivers end up in the shop.
Maintenance & Upgrades:
• Regular oil changes every 5k miles with Liqui Moly oil
• Recent replacements: valley pan gasket, oil check valves, oil filter gasket, intake manifold gaskets, valve cover gaskets, aux radiator bypass, new spark plugs, and a coolant flush
• Chains serviced at 130k miles by the previous owner
Features & Condition:
• All functions operational: Cold A/C, smoothly operating convertible top (recently ceramic treated), fully stock Powertrain
• Equipped with Bluetooth audio through the stock headunit for convenient music streaming
• Aftermarket VMR rims
• Intermittent engine light due to a faulty coolant temp sensor on the back of the engine. The sensor needs replacement but is difficult to access. No issues with coolant temp observed.
• ABS and traction control lights triggered by a failed speed sensor on the rear passenger wheel.
• Rear passenger seat has tears.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.